Freelancers: Fall 2020
The Point Magazine online is looking for photographers and writers to freelance for our website!
- Send us a pitch to [email protected]. Your pitch should include a general story idea as well as a minimum of 3 sources you will use for your research (Note: Friends and family do not count as sources).
- The four categories currently on the website are Trending, College, Local and Global. If you need help finding a topic, I can send you a list of story ideas from this year.
- Word counts are flexible. You may be asked to expand or shrink your word count depending on the article.
- Articles should be written in third person.
- You will be responsible for providing photographs or designs to accompany your article. They can be taken or designed by you or a friend as long as you provide credits. Be aware that Photoshop edited photos do not upload to the website correctly.
- Pitches should be submitted by the end of September. All articles need to be completely edited by the end of November.
- All photo series must be at least 3 photos to be counted as a series